- Antlerz are cut from 100% naturally shed deer antlers, no plastic or chemicals used!
- Long lasting chew for dogs!
- Antlerz are not produced by animal by-product generated in a meat packing facility or slaughter house.
- Dogs absolutely love them!
- Nature's own chew toy...naturally shed deer antlers!
- Natural material that is rich in minerals does not splinter and comes from a completely renewable source.
- Wild deer shed their antlers once a year as part of a natural process after which the deer re-grow another set. The shed antlers are gathered and transported to the manufacturing facility where they are cut and cleaned.
- Antlers hold up substantially longer than most traditional chews made from plastic bone or compacted starch.
- A minerals analysis of Antlerz show high concentrations of calcium and phosphorus with trace amounts iron zinc and sodium.
- Unlike processed livestock bones, Antlers don't chip or splinter when they are being used by even the most aggressive chewing dogs.
- A dogs chewing action grinds Antlers down slowly. Antlers are a 100% natural mineral rich dog chew that contains no plastics no petrochemicals no empty starches or artificial flavors.
- Antlers are not a by-product generated by a meat processing facility or slaughter house. Size refers to girth not length. Antlerz are approximately 4 inches long.
- Small are slender large are thicker.
- Made in the USA.
Medium 4-6" length .5-.75" width
Large 4-6" length .6-1" width
Jumbo 5-6" length 1.5-2" width