Top Ten Dog Costumes for 2009
Halloween is a very popular time to dress up your dog. There are many dog costumes available and you will find one that matches what you are looking for and one that fits your dog!
Dog Halloween costumes are no longer just for little dogs, big dogs can now join the fun! Some dog costumes are funny and some are just adorable, find the perfect one for you. Don’t feel that one gender will get left out; there are so many costumes for boy or girl dogs.
Based on surveys and 2008 sales, the top ten Halloween costumes for dogs are:
1. Hot Dog Costume- Why around with the saying about dachshunds and get your dog a costume that makes your dog look like a hot dog. Available with mustard or ketchup as a topping. Perfect for those in warm weather states that will be coming to a cookout for Halloween.
2. Lobster Dog Costume- Perfect for those in fishing towns. Just because you dress your dog up as a lobster for Halloween, doesn’t mean they will pinch!
3. Devil Costume for Dogs- This costume is perfect for those dogs that have a little extra evil in them. Or if your dog is an angel and want to spice them up for one night.
4. Dog Pirate Costume- Arrggg. Is your dog the toughest in the neighborhood? A pirate dog Halloween costume will surely make them wag there tail extra that night.
5. Bumble Bee Dog Costume- These costumes don’t even sting! This pet costume is perfect for males or females and is an all time classic. You can’t go one with this small dog costume.
6. Princess Dog Costume- These costumes are only fit for a princess. No other costume will do with the special dogs that get to wear this Halloween night.
7. Wedding Dress & Tuxedo Costumes for Dogs- Whether they are wearing these for Halloween or another special day in their life, a wedding dress and tuxedo dog costume will turn some heads.
8. Lady Bug Dog Costume- Are you taking Halloween pictures in a garden or going to a backyard party? The lady bug costume for dogs will be perfect for this event. Simple, yet elegant, your dog will love to wear this costume.
9. Dinosaur Dog Costume- Does your dog manage to ruin everything in your house and sometimes you think you are living with a huge dinosaur? Now you really are this summer with a dinosaur costume for dogs. With this costume you’ll have your own dog-o-saurus.
10. Cop & Prisoner Costumes for Dogs- These cute costumes are perfect if you have a pair of dogs and want them to be dressed alike. Have your “good” dog be the cop and your “bad” dog be the prisoner. You’re bound win your Halloween contest!