Why should I spend $100 or more on a dog bed when I can get one from Wal-Mart/Petco for $20?
Many times people look at the beds at Poochieheaven and think they are too highly priced. They think that these beds are the same as the ones from Wal-Mart/Petco that they can get for $20. We realized that it can be a big decision to spend this much on a bed when you don’t get the chance to see it. But we would like to reassure you that you will love it and your dog will thank you for purchasing one of our high quality beds.
1. Higher Quality. We only carry beds that are high quality and are not going to fall apart on you after your dog has laid on it for a week. If you are purchasing 4 beds a year at $20, doesn’t it make sense to buy one at $100 that will last you many years? Many of our beds are also custom made in the USA with high quality fabric, stuffing, and threading. Not cheaply made in China with inferior products.
2. More Stuffing. Did you buy your dog bed and think I wouldn’t even want to sleep on this? Does your dog’s bed flatten out after a few weeks of use? Our large dog beds at Poochieheaven have more stuffing so they don’t look like pancakes and don’t flatten out after a few weeks of use. They are made with high quality filler that will last much longer. Ever wonder why your dog likes sleeping on your bed and the couch?
3. Better Fabrics. Most of our beds are made in the USA and made to order. They are made with high quality fabric that can be washed and laid on and still look good. Some beds even are designed to look better with each wash!
4. More Options. Have you ever looked at the store and all beds seem to be the same- just a different color? At Poochieheaven we have many options from a dog couch, to round beds, to kennel mats. These options will allow you to get the best bed for your dog and their sleeping needs. Every dog is different, so getting a bed that suits them is critical. Many also can be personalized- great for a one of a kind bed.
5. Long Lasting. A high quality dog bed is something that your dog will sleep on and use multiple times per day, every day. Don’t you want to get your dog something comfortable for when they use it? If you were to break down the price spent on a bed divided by the number of times your dog actually slept on it, you are talking about pennies or less per use. This is a fantastic deal!