Cool Pup Coat
Does your dog overheat in hot weather? If so, this coat is the answer as it provides cooling relief on a hot summer day or night, for up to six hours. The Cool Pup Coat uses a lightweight SPF fabric that actually releases heat, to keep your dog comfortable. An underlay foam absorbs and stores cool water and the light fabric also reflects sun rays. This coat includes chest and neck straps that can be adjusted with Velcro strips and removable, refreezable cooling packs that insert into coat. Depending on the size of your dog, this coat comes with two to nine ice packs. The jacket can also be submerged in cold water to preserve a cool temperature. This coat offers your pet a sporty look that you and your pet will both love.
- Cover coat completely with cold water with cooling packs inserted.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready plastic bag and put in freezer for one hour.
- Remove the coat from the freezer and the plastic bag, let warm up for 15 minutes before placing on dog.
- Adjust all straps and make sure coat is snug.
- Coat will cool your dog for up to six hours.
- Repeat above steps when coat is no longer cool.
Special order item, please allow additional time for shipment.